Thursday

SUDWANA BAY DIVING - May 2010


We went to Sudwana bay to go diving
This is day one that I am going to tell you about day one’s diving
On day one’s diving we drove on a speed boat to a small ribin
It was to deep
I could not see anything so I stade on the speed boat.
It was so cool
I got to drive the boat
Its cined of easy
Bongani by the way our skipper took us to shore and he made huge waves.
Then we went to get the divers
Then we went to the next spot
The next spot we went to was shallow
I could see so I snorkeld with them
Then sudely there came a very pretty manta ray
We also saw a big pile of trumpet fishes
Then came a very pretty parot fish and my mom and dad saw a sea turtle
On the way back we went so fast then we beached on the sand
Oh my goodness I forgot to tell you by accident the boat drove ofer my dad

No comments: