Tuesday

Overnight in Grahamstown - The Yellow Piano Inn



At 12pm we went to TYPI nn.- that's short for the Yellow Pianno Inn.
Yeah we got to TYPI and the first pirson we meat was a ZEBRA
can you billive it a zebra.
As we look in the room we saw a spider and my mom skriemd and - aw I reely have to tel you this ok! Fine I tell you I was not brave I also skreened.
In the morning I played with the dogs then we went for a walk
Wen we got bake from the walk there was a breakfast so good I loved it.
Then I played with the smol dogey called Coco. It is so cute.
Then we had to go home.
You shuld go stay there.
Go to www.the yellow piano inn. Come it only cost R600

The End

Note:
The real website address : http://www.yellowpianoinn.co.za/
And the cost was only R 300 for the 3 of us!
And believe Luc - it is a real experience, especially if a Zebra walks into your room to say good night!
- His mother

No comments: