Monday

A story - Bed and Brekfist

We were driving all day long. We sow a man standin at the side of the road. We asked him "were can we stay"
he said "you can stay at that big house"
we went to the big house
it was dark
Suddenle all of the lits swichd on.
we went in
ther was a shef in side the house
We asked him "can we pay now"
he said "you can pay tomorrow"
it was late
We went to bed. 
the next day we went to the dining room
I went to the shef downsters
I sow the shef with a big nife.
I sow blod driping
I ran bak to my mom and dad
then my dad went down and he did not come back
then my mom went
she asked the shef "what are you doing"
he said he was mackin brekfast
my mom sow a finger the my mom said "run"
I said what about my dad and my mom said run
then I said "mom klime up the chimne.
Sudenly the chimne turnd.
We fall into a dark room!
We tried to wak then we fall down.
We falt som one
it was my dad
he falt a brick he took out
the brik fall aut.
I t was a big brik.
There was a stercase up
we ran 
we herd som thing in front of us
was a giant tarentula
luckely my dad had a roket
my dad lit the roket
it floe in to the spider 
at the back of us was the shef we ran up the sters
we sow aur car and drove away
we sow lots of cars and toys and carevans.
that was all of the peple what wast kilid by the shef




No comments: